tripping the life unbalanced

Sunday, March 25, 2007

sayonara blogger

Dear blogger,

I'm sorry to say it's come to this, but I must bid you adieu. I am so very sick of your tantrums and your lack of intuitive thinking. I also need a break from this site - to start again, fresh and without any emotional ties to you.

I hope I can take my friends with me - they weren't just your friends you know. They were our mutual friends when we started this relationship. Like any divorce, I know I'll lose a few. But my real friends can find me over at Wordpress, where the love is still fresh and promises still mean something.

Please forward any mail, messages, and new debates to my new address at http://trippingthelifeunbalanced.wordpress.com/

Your soon-to-be-ex,
CrabbyKate.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home