tripping the life unbalanced

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Hallowhine

So I have lots to write about regarding the ARM conference and the post conference festivities from last week. I have so much whirling around in my brain about the excellent blogging panel with Marla, Ann, Andrea, Dani and Jen, and lots of stories to relate (like how I started crying during Marla's presentation). And so much more to say about how being in a roomful of intelligent funny women talking about motherhood and beyond made my toes curl with excitement the rest of the weekend. Seriously folks. It was top drawer.

But all of that will have to wait for another day, when I'm feeling more verbose. (I know. Me. More verbose. Can you stand it?)

Tonight, however, it's all about the Halloween activities going on in this house, and the fact that little girls don't like it so much when mommy keeps asking them to "please please turn to the right so mommy can capture the beauty of the costume!"




She eventually did have fun. Right around the time that the 5th chocolate bar kicked in. Can't wait until bedtime. God help us all.

**edited to add: It's a costume of a little girl riding a unicorn. I love how the front legs look all deflated, as if it was empathizing with its rider.

5 Comments:

  • Too funny! Too cute! But, weren't those legs a hazard? Couldn't she have tripped over them and fallen on her face and maybe broken a tooth? Oh. Never mind.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:47 p.m.  

  • How cute! My kids are so hard to photograph, too. They are finally getting to the point at which they can at least stand still. Sometimes.

    By Blogger Suzanne, at 9:12 p.m.  

  • Oooo, soooo cute! I love the costume!!

    By Blogger DaniGirl, at 11:31 a.m.  

  • Very cute!

    I would have been tempted to tie those front legs into a bow or something.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:30 p.m.  

  • WHat a clever costume! So Cute!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:36 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home